Advertisement

What the hell is going on in the QOTD? Why is he answering his own question with all the obvious answers?

8
Save

Hey Nibby, you want to know why I think Japanese anime sexualizes school-age girls and is more than a little pedophilic and disgusting? Right here. "Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining"

16
Save

Advertisement

Since I don't want to jump into the Kinja cesspool on the front page, I'll just post here that Matt's article on Gran Forzarismo is fantastic... exactly what some people need to hear. Group J got killed by the constant bitching, over-competitiveness, and overall disregard for fun by a couple people. You're fast.

23
Save

You know what I miss? Reading funny comments on the front page. There's so much garbage and immaturity now. It's sad...it used to be really funny and now literally 95% of the comments are worthless. The remaining 5% is SERIOUS DISCUSSION which gets really old. I miss the funny. Hope y'all are well.

16
Save

Advertisement

I haven't been around much recently, probably going to continue. Here's the 100m swag-off. Gold medal to Yohan Blake's zombie yoga.

15
Save

Advertisement

Maybe people would stop replying to me in that 'To Catch a Car' article IF THEY COULD FIND THE FUCKING COMMENT IN THAT THREAD WHERE I SAID YOU'RE RIGHT IT'S NOT A BUICK CENTURY. Thanks for the help in hiding comments, KINJA*!

21
Save

I keep getting logged out and none of my notifications are working. I'm gonna take a break for a bit.

Save

Advertisement

Has anyone had their 'Friends/Followers' lists at all functional since the switch? Both have been completely blank for me since Normandy.

6
Save

I'll admit, I had never actually seen or heard this transmission before today. I obviously was aware of it, just hadn't seen it yet. That shit is harsh.

15
Save

This shit has got to END SOON. We desperately need rain here... everything is almost dead outside.

6
Save

Advertisement